- Natural Parks Foundation, Lake Akan Branch
- Akankohan Eco-Museum Center, Akanko-Onsen, Akan-cho, Kushiro-shi, Hokkaido, 085-0467
Lake Akan Parking Lot
|Vehicle Type||Motorcycles||Automobiles||Microbuses||Large Buses|
|Usage Fee||100 yen||410 yen||820 yen||1,630 yen|
* Price once per day, tax included
* Automobiles measuring 5 meters or longer will be charged as microbuses.
This campsite is close to Akanko Onsen town area, and has a foot bath on the site.
|Adult (high school students or older)||1,000 yen|
|Elementary or Junior high school children||500 yen|
|day camp||500 yen|
From June to September
- Cooking block
- Simple Flash toilets
- Foot bath (for free)
*At the store, we sell a EPI gas cartridge, charcoal, mosquito coils and so on. A rental portable cooking stove is available.
*For more details, please contact the following.
During the season TEL: 0154-67-3263 (Akankohan Campsite Administration Office)
Out of the season TEL: 0154-67-2785 (Akanko Branch, Natural Parks Foundation)
Akanko Onsen, Akan-cho, Kushiro-shi, Hokkaido, 085-0467
Akankohan Eco Museum Center
1-1-1, Akanko Onsen, Akan-cho, Kushiro-shi, Hokkaido, 085-0467
- Operating Hours
- 9:00am to 5:00pm
- Closed Days
- Every Tuesday, and year-end and new-year holidays